- About Us
- Be Kind… like Josh Programming
- Support Kindness
- GYM jam
2340 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy #110, Henderson NV. (702)269-5463
Be Kind… like Josh School Program
Josh Stevens was a unique spirit – full of life, with a heart as big as a lion and enough love to share with everyone he encountered. One month before Josh’s 13th birthday, he lost his life in a tragic accident. His time on Earth was much too short, but his Kind heart and spirit will live forever through his unique brand of Kindness. His legacy continues to inspire. The Josh Stevens Foundation was created to honor his life and the example he set for us all to follow. Josh was always doing something Kind for someone else. We believe that when he was Kind to others, seeing how it made them feel, it inspired him to pour out more Kindness. This is how and why we came up with The Josh Stevens Foundation and the Be Kind… like Josh program. It’s a simple way to “catch” someone and let them know that their genuine Kindness can change the world.
Since 2009, the Josh Stevens Foundation has enlisted more than 350 schools in 9 states reaching thousands of children, teachers, school administrators and other members of the community in our Be Kind… like Josh initiative. The purpose of The Josh Stevens Foundation and the Kindness card is to remind people that there is a whole wide world in need of more acts of Kindness. We want children and adults to know that people really do appreciate their kind actions, even though most times they go unnoticed. People involved in The Josh Stevens Foundation have reported liking the ease of our program. It’s simple, just “catch” people being Kind!
The Josh Stevens Foundation prides itself in being able to keep its overhead and operating expenses low, as well as in being able to make our Be Kind… like Josh program available at a net Zero Cost to participating schools. In providing the best programming for our schools, we’ve included many benefits to be a Be Kind… like Josh School:
• Customized Be Kind… t-shirts for your students and administration
• Listing as a “Certified Be Kind… like Josh School” on our Website
• Foundation Sponsored Fundraising Opportunities for your school
• Eligible for Be Kind… like Josh School Supply Purchasing
• Special pricing for Field Trip and Field Day customized shirts
• Annual Be Kind… like Josh Red Box which includes coloring books, activity guide, and other fun items updated each year.
1) Assign a Program Champion to work with us through program implementation
2) Call our School Coordinator, Wendy Wallington, at 702-269-KIND (5463)
2) Design your customized Be Kind… tshirts with our graphic designer
3) We will provide you with Kindness Cards, your Official School Banner and your customized Be Kind… like Josh staff shirts
4) Begin onsite sales of Be Kind… like Josh student shirts
To request an informational packet,
please call Wendy at 702-269-KIND (5463)
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org